Three best commercials

This video is to entertain and persuade to buy Alexa. This video was one of my favorites because it was a huge attention grabber. It shows the side where pople think that the Alexa stop working or does not always work to its best ability but it also shows how they think that even with the glitches it will be the best. The intended audience was anyone. It had many different people in it for all age groups and liking.

This video was also one of the best. This video was to inform. This video was inform because it basically was letting people know that they are just not a beer company that they also help in natural disasters and to help people in general. It was for anyone of all ages. Even though kids might not know what Budweiser is they can still understand the concept.

I feel like this video was one of the best because it wasn’t long and drawn out like the other commercials.This video was used to persuade you to buy tide. This video is for anyone who does laundry. In this video it is very short and it has a person who is supposed to be an attention grabber and I thought that that idea was very smart of them to do.